EMIS Patient Access Online
If you require access to the Patient Access, Please come to the surgery and request for Patient Access Registration. You will be given a printout with your registration details.
How to Register for EMIS Patient Access
- Go to https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk
- Click on Register in the Register box,
- Answer 'Yes' to the question 'Have you received a registration letter from your practice?
- Enter the registration details shown below and click next.
|Account Linkage Key||XXXX XXXX XX|
|Practice ODS Code||G85032|
|Your NHS Number||XXX XXX XXXX|
- Enter your surname, date of birth and choose a password. You will use this password to sign in. Click next.
- Enter your contact details (optional) and choose some security questions. Click next.
- You have now successfully registered. Note down your User ID, you can now use this to sign in along with your chosen password.
How to sign in?
Once you have registered for the service you can then sign in. You will need to enter the following information each time you use the service:
- User ID (given to you at the end of the registration process)
- Password (chosen by you during the registration process)
What to do if you have forgotten your sign in details?
You can use the Forgotten Password and Forgotten User ID features to help recover your details. Please note: Torridon Road Medical Practice must have your e-mail address and mobile number stored to use these features. You can also add these during the registration process and after signing in.
Alternatively you can contact Torridon Road Medical Practice to generate a new letter for you. With the new letter, you will need to follow the whole registration process again, before signing in with new details.
Detailed Access Now Available
As well as booking appointment and ordering repeat prescriptions, patients can now access detailed information about their medical history (upon request and approval by doctor).
To apply to this you will need to come to the surgery to request a 'Online Services Registrations Form' and bring in a proof of ID, i.e a passport or driving Licence and a Proof of Address, i.e a utility bill.
If you request has been accepted, you will have access to the following information:
- Allergies/Adverse reactions
- Medication (dose, quantity and last issued date)
- Results (numerical values and normal range) Only filed laboratory test results will be visible online.
EMIS Patient Access Mobile - Android & IOS
Did you know you can download EMIS Patient Access Mobile for free on Android & IOS Smartphone Devices?
Please use the link below to download: